The E-Scan report can be sufficient for ‘information’ and guidance. Self reflection and a willingness to change or develop capabilities can be a good start to improve entrepreneurial performance.
What will an Entrepreneurial Review offer?
We have been delivering Entrepreneurial Reviews since early 2010 and everytime we provide one it adds more strength to the opinion that they bring the E-Scan report to life.
The review provides a personalised reflection for the entrepreneur in their current position to recognise:-
- How to play to your strengths – Get the most from your own capabilities and deliver better results, increase confidence and seek ways to accelerate personal growth
- Use your preferred thinking styles to overcoming challenges and capitalising on new opportunities. Increase speed to decisions, speed to results, less wasted time.
- Work better with your colleagues - by knowing how to adapt to your self, you will appreciate how you can communicate better, do the work that motivates you and delegate that which doesn’t. It means operational delivery happens better and faster
What about learning opportunities?
None of us is 100% effective at everything. We can choose to improve, compromise or delegate. Knowing which strategy to employ, according to our own specific capabilities can either be learned or through experience of what works and what doesn’t.
Within the Entrepreneurial Review you can identify:
- Which relevant capabilities need developing, so that you will perform better NOW and in the future – and what type of training, coaching or projects that could be best to practice
- How to increase your confidence through achievement of new capabilities, minimising risks and maximising opportunities. All lead to increased business performance so you win many times over.
What does it cost?
We offer three services, online, in our accredited associates offices or at your location. This relates to whether you want convenience with no travel involved or benefit from a face-to-face experience, to suit your location / travel arrangements. You choose according to preference and budget.
All Entrepreneurial Reviews are provided via Accredited Associates so please contact us to connect you with a person who is matched to your needs.
|Option||What you get||Action|
|1||Do it ‘online’ for convenience- Via phone and internet||60-90 minutes review, coaching, tips andvisual input to create an immediate impact for growth||Contact us|
|2||Meet face-to-face in our Accredited Associates’ office for greatest benefit and best value||90 – 120 minutes review, coaching, tips anda personalised action plan to take into your business for immediate benefit||Contact us|
|3||Meet face-to-face in your office for greatest benefit with no travel||90 – 120 minutes review, coaching, tips anda personalised action plan to take into your business for immediate benefit||Contact us|
Want to know what others thought?
Check out feedback from participants on start-up programmes to their feelings and views on what it did for them, or from entrepreneurs leading and managing small businesses.
Examples of how E-Scan helped:
- Click here to see how E-Scan helped a start up entrepreneur, Waqas Baggia and his ‘entrepreneurial reaction’
- Click here to see how E-Scan helped a serial entrepreneur, John Wood, in his current business cycle and the improvement since taking an E-Scan
- Click here to see how E-Scan helped a small business owner, Ben Dyer, who is now integrating E-Scan into other areas of his business